COVID-19 – Our Response
Your health and safety is our top priority.
At Enjoy, we have taken a number of steps to ensure the safest possible environment for our customers, our team members, and our community during these uncertain times.
We are dedicated to utilizing the highest possible safety and sanitization measures while remaining a resource for fresh and nutritious food.
We are committed to adapting our practices to align with the latest safety guidelines.
Our Increased Safety Precautions
- Masks are required upon entry for all guests and for our team members at all times.
If you do not have a mask or forget your mask, we will provide you one upon entry.
- We’ve enhanced our sanitization and cleaning measures and frequently and thoroughly sanitize all high touch areas. We use disinfectant certified by the EPA to kill numerous viruses including the COVID-19 virus.
- All dining tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart in accordance with social distancing guidelines. Limited seating is available at the bar and plexiglass shields provide additional safety between barstools.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests at each entrance, register, and restroom.
- Plexiglass shields are installed at both registers as well as at our take-out station.
- Curbside service, at-home delivery, and online ordering is available. In-store contactless payment is also available.
- All self-serve stations have been temporarily removed.
- All Enjoy employees undergo certification by the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe program for safe food handling and preparation.
- All Enjoy employees are updated on the latest information from the CDC on how to stay healthy and are instructed to remain home if they are not feeling well.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website here
Information regarding local updates on COVID-19 can be found on Johnson County’s website here
Please call us at 913-544-1515 should you have any questions.